Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

free shoot fridays

welcome to free shoot fridays. no, it's not friday, but here's a head start:

i'm scheduling photo shoots for almost every weekend i'm in town, indefinitely. in exchange for your time and a chance to build my portfolio, i will not be charging any fees for these shoots. i'll also send you digital files of the best pictures from the session for you to keep. no catch, i promise. this is a chance for me to practice my favorite hobby and a chance for you to get some updated images of you and/or your family.

if you're interested in scheduling a session email me at christyRmontoya@gmail.com

hopefully i'll see you soon. can't wait to hang out with you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea, Christy! Perhaps William and I will take you up on that. :)

    ReplyDelete