Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

labors of love

i was thinking the other day how we have to sacrifice things to make our dreams come true. for me the sacrifice is sleep. each dream and goal ahead of me requires me to stay up just a little longer to type a few more emails, do a little more research and, of course, blog. and then it's off to my "real" job in the morning!

but i don't mind. i'm 25 and becoming more and more the person i want to be every day. Love is wrecking my world in the best way possible, and i'm along for the ride. like i said to my dear friend the other day, "Look at all the things we're accomplishing!"

p.s. i will have pictures of that dear friend's daughter in a few days. it's a nerve-wracking thing for me to wait on film, as I have no clue what is hiding on that 35mm roll right now! oh, the life of an amateur film photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment